Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V in a single System Center Operations Manager Console
otaskin
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Orhan Taskin

Report Parameters

Post by otaskin »

Hello,

I am trying to schedule a report (ESX Data Store Usage History) I want this report to run every month but when i try to schedule it. I cannot use default reporting parameters. For example report Start Date is beginning of the month and Report End Date is End of the month. How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Orhan
IOWDave
Novice

Re: Report Parameters

Post by IOWDave »

Good Afternoon,

We are facing the same issue. We would like to use a relative date and time as parameters when running scheduled reports. Did you find a way to accomplish this? The only way that I can think of achieving the required result would be to copy the report and then amend the copy to use a RelativeDateTimePicker control. Unfortunately that would require quite a bit of effort to achieve.

Regards,
Dave.
Alec King
VP, Product Management
Liked: 362 times

Post by Alec King »

Hello All,

Just to advise that we are currently working on a major update to all the nworks MP reports. We will be employing the standard Microsoft controls, Linked reports, etc. This should address all these issues...

Please use this thread to post your report feature requests! Our next update will ship later this year.... :)

Cheers,
Alec
Alec King
Vice President, Product Management
Veeam Software
otaskin
Lurker
Full Name: Orhan Taskin

Post by otaskin »

IOWDave wrote:Good Afternoon,

We are facing the same issue. We would like to use a relative date and time as parameters when running scheduled reports. Did you find a way to accomplish this? The only way that I can think of achieving the required result would be to copy the report and then amend the copy to use a RelativeDateTimePicker control. Unfortunately that would require quite a bit of effort to achieve.

Regards,
Dave.
I copied original report and created new one. I don`t have all the SCOM report parameters but with slight modification I was able to schedule the report the way i want it.