- Posts: 36
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Feb 11, 2011 2:39 pm
- Full Name: rpveeam
i am trying Catalyst replication feature in Veeam 10, i know for this moment it only work with VM backup job,
1. I am trying to test catalyst replication with a simple VM backup job : the target is my Storeonce repo "A", and i configured catalyst replication job to replicate "on change" repo "A" to repo "B" on an other Storeonce, but it doesn't work.
catalyst replication job is still in "in progress" but no flow.
What the requirement to use "catalyst replication", can we use it with access on both storeonce by ethernet ? or works only by FC ?
2. You confirm for this moment catalyst replication doesn't work with NAS backup job, i tried, but catalyst replication job doesn't start after a change on source repository.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 19235
- Liked: 1729 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
It depends on how the target StoreOnce is added to Veeam B&R (Ethernet or FC). You need to have the same type of connectivity between the devices for replication to work.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests