- Posts: 4
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jun 14, 2022 10:36 am
- Full Name: Mark Cope
The customer has the following setup:
- Hyper-V cluster at Site A
- Single Veeam Backup Server at Site B (with Hyper-V role installed)
- VPN Tunnel between Site A and B
- Veeam at Site B has replication jobs which replicate VMs from site A to Site B (to the Veeam Server).
- The Replicated VMs are all in the OFF state.
The customer then has Veeam Backup Jobs configured to backup the VM replicas which are OFF. My question is, do they need or will the benefit from having CBT enabled?
The reason for the question is, the customer is getting lots of warnings saying: "Cannot use CBT: There is no change tracking data available associated with the specified change tracking identifier.. Failed to query changes for disk "
Could this be to do with:
The replication job running at the same time as the backup job?
CBT not supported or need for offline VMS/replica VMS?
Thank you in advance.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 21035
- Liked: 2106 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests