Host-based backup of Microsoft Hyper-V VMs.
F@!nT
Novice
Liked: never

Freeze all my VM during backup

Post by F@!nT »

Good day!
I have 2 node (node2 and node3), cluster storage. I create backup job using this article: https://helpcenter.veeam.com/evaluation ... ction.html
At first, i have created test VM (Windows server 2012), ran backup job and there is no error. Then i created backup job for VM "sharepoint" (node2) and ran it. After 15-20 minutes VM "exch" (node3) freezed but backup job continues to perform. And after 5 min all my VM freezed. After this i checked logs and found this:
Image.
Can you help me with this problem? Thanks.
F@!nT
Novice

Re: Freeze all my VM during backup

Post by F@!nT »

Any ideas?
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

The provided image is unavailable. Kindly, reach our support team directly, as log analysis seems to be required. Thanks.
F@!nT
Novice

Post by F@!nT »

So, tonight I decided to backup one of my VM called "sharepoint" (simple shared folders). I turned off application-aware processing and at 20-00 I ran backup job. Everything was ok before I connect ot exchange VM via RDP and open Windows Server Backup and want to change scheulde. When i click to change sheulde my VM "exchange" has freezed. Dont know why, because "exchange" was on node2 and "sharepoint" was on node3.
I guess that RDP and minimal loads is the key of this freezing. And dont know what to do.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

I'd recommend getting in touch with support engineers and letting them investigate the said issue directly. Thanks.