I'm running Veeam B&R latest update 2 version. Trying to force a Active Full backup but it always jumps to 72% before running the backup. The resulting backup file is 2.1TB but it should be well over 21TB (full drive used is 29TB). I've removed the backup from disk and started the backup again and same issue. I've deleted the backup job and set it up again and same issue. I've fully removed Veeam B&R and reinstalled and same issue. Nop matter what I do it always jumps to 72% before resuming. There is clearly something I'm missing, some remnant somewhere that's causing Veeam to not do the full backup. I want to force the Active Full backup but it refuses to run as expected.
- Veeam B&R is running in a VM on HOST1
- The backup repository is a Windows Server (HOST1)
- The VM I am trying to backup is on HOST2
- HOST2 also has 12 other VMs but these are backed-up to a NAS
- All hosts and VMs are running Windows Server 2012R2 fully patched
Any help would be appreciated.