- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Mar 25, 2016 4:58 pm
- Full Name: James Parsons
We are new to Veeam Backup & Replication. We have started using v9.0 to backup a 2TB VM that is a file server running on Windows Server 2012 R2. Just wondering what the best practices are in terms of :
- How to configure and deploy offsite backup
- Archiving: We want to be able to keep up to a years worth of access to data
- Currently have Veeam installed on a physical serve 2012 box dedicated to the software and target repository is a 6TB NAS. We'd like to backup every 4 hours and are wondering what the backup job should look like to achieve this given the VM size and storage capacity.
Sorry for the dub questions. We just want to make sure our Veeam setup is optimal for performance and redundancy.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 23010
- Liked: 1561 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests