- Posts: 34
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Dec 29, 2011 9:41 pm
- Full Name: Avi
i use veeam 9 without surebackup.
i want to test my replica without shutdown the production server.
i saw this article https://www.veeam.com/kb1073 on how to do that but it refers to VMware.
is there an article for Hyper-V?
if not how i can do a repliation poweron test?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 6970
- Liked: 710 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
There is no such a KB, but steps are same for Hyper-V.
1) Make sure the Replication job for the Replica is not running(disable to make sure it won`t start during the test).
2) Disconnect the replica VM from production network
3) Power on the replica Virtual Machine and test as needed.
4) Power off VM, connect it back, enable the replication job.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests