Veem backup error

Hyper-V specific discussions

Veem backup error

Veeam Logoby PrazMSA » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:19 am

hi One of specific VM d does not get backed up by veeam all the time. It's end up with following error 26/11/2014 5:03:06 PM :: Processing MSA-MSSQL-1 Error: Data error (cyclic redundancy check). Failed to read data from the file [\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy25\Virtual_Hard_Disks\MSA-MSSQL-1.vhdx]. Failed to upload disk. Agent failed to process method {DataTransfer.SyncDisk}. Exception from server: Data error (cyclic redundancy check). Failed to read data from the file [\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy25\Virtual_Hard_Disks\MSA-MSSQL-1.vhdx]. Unable to retrieve next block transmission command. I did try rebooting host server and guest VM But still no luck Please help

I created new job and now gets Processing MSA-MSSQL-1 Error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host Failed to upload disk. Agent failed to process method {DataTransfer.SyncDisk}.

Contacted the veeam support but not that been good . I am still waiting them get back to me. One critical VM backup fail all the time and they couldn't help yet

Wonder any of guys in forum can help
PrazMSA
Novice

Liked: never
Full Name: Rasika Pras Silva

Re: Veem backup error

Veeam Logoby Shestakov » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:40 am

Hello Rasika,
Please provide support case # as required by the forum`s rules.
Thanks.
Shestakov
Veeam Software

Liked: 396 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Veeam Logoby PrazMSA » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 pm

hi

Support case ID 00691081
PrazMSA
Novice

Veeam Logoby PrazMSA » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:54 pm

hi guys

Now I am getting this error

[EDIT] logs removed by moderator
PrazMSA
Novice

Veeam Logoby Vitaliy S. » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:11 am

Kindly, avoid posting log snippets, as it's against our forum rules. Please, continue adding any new logs or notes directly to the support case, and keep working with our engineers. I would appreciate if you could update this topic with a solution once you're up and running. Thanks!
Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software

Liked: 1104 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Return to Microsoft Hyper-V