Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Posts: 94
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm
- Full Name: CARLO
how can i create an allarm if a BSOD occurs in a vm?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 6409
- Liked: 611 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
vSphere doesn`t provide a particular event for BSOD, but you can use VM guest reboot alarm to track it.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22127
- Liked: 1382 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Or you can also track state of VMware Tools, which will go offline during a BSOD event.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests