I see that this was brought up several years back in https://forums.veeam.com/post323.html
but didn't find any update on it since.
I think it would be incredibly useful for Veeam ONE to be able to monitor storage systems, e.g. NetApp FAS, NetApp E-Series, Nimble. Some metrics/alarms that I would like to see are:
- Capacity, IOPS, throughput, and latency by volume, LUN, and NFS export with correlation to VMware datastore
- Storage jobs affecting performance, e.g. WAFL scans, SnapMirror, SIS
- Optimization of scheduled tasks on filer based on the above
- Unbalanced load on disks in aggregate (reallocation needed)
- Detection of bottlenecks: aggregates (add disks or reduce load), LUNs (split up datastores), network/storage interfaces (more links required)
- Storage health monitoring (back to back writes, high CPU load, controller failovers, temperatures)
- Tiering recommendations, e.g. move VM to SATA/SAS/SSD
Is this type of stuff on the roadmap or decidedly not in scope for Veeam ONE?