- Posts: 10
- Liked: never
- Joined: Apr 10, 2017 9:26 am
I'm using Veeam ONE Monitor to monitor our virtual infrastructure and I have an Icinga server for all our networks equipments, services inside VMs, and more.
I saw in Veeam ONE Monitor that I can send SNMP traps to a server and I have some questions about that :
- Is it working with all alarms ?
- I need to import MIB on my Icinga server I think but I can't find them all. I saw this KB : https://www.veeam.com/kb1040 but there is only around 15 traps, so where is the rest ?
- Is there a guide or some people who have expericenced these SNMP traps with a monitoring server like Nagios or Icinga ?
Thank you for your responses.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 23183
- Liked: 1602 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
1. Yes, that's correct, you can set this as a post-alarm action.
2. MIB shows the "description" of the alarm trap. This MIB might not be up-to-date, indeed.
3. There are some existing topics regarding this, might be helpful > search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... id%5B%5D=5
- Posts: 13
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Jul 01, 2015 10:00 am
- Full Name: Kiatchumpol Suttisirikul
Regarding to this message
How can I get the update one ?2. MIB shows the "description" of the alarm trap. This MIB might not be up-to-date, indeed.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest