SSH is enabled
SSL is enabled

Thanx a lot for your help!!!
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Re: Veeam (Free) Monitor Not Working!!! :-(

Post by Gostev »

Have you been able to find an expanded error description in the Veeam Monitor log files describing what the connection problem is?

By the way, just wanted to note that Veeam Monitor has not been tested against hacked ESXi with SSH enabled, and similarly to VMware we don't support ESXi running in unsupported mode since we have already seen various issues with other products due to this hack. Although I believe this specific issue above is most likely unrelated to unsupported mode.
@ndres
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Andres

Post by @ndres »

Hello Gostev!!!

Thanx a lot for your help... :D

I have uploaded the Logs to Rapidshare!!! :P Please check your P.M. Box for details!!! :twisted:

See you!!! :wink:
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

Andres, please note for future reference that we do not provide support for free version of Veeam Monitor. Support in only included with full, licensed version. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.

Concerning the log files you have provided, they are full of the following error:

Code: Select all

04/26/09 14:00:32	Error   0x00000DB4 "Unknown error 0x80131500 (Code: 0x80131500, Source: PerfHelper, Description: Time difference is too large - 05:59:36.5381630. Maximum - 600 sec)"
So sounds like you don't have NTP enabled on your ESX server, and time is out if sync between Veeam Monitor server and ESX hosts causing Veeam Monitor to disconnect from hosts.

Thank you.
@ndres
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Andres

Post by @ndres »

Gostev wrote:Andres, please note for future reference that we do not provide support for free version of Veeam Monitor. Support in only included with full, licensed version. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.

Concerning the log files you have provided, they are full of the following error:

Code: Select all

04/26/09 14:00:32	Error   0x00000DB4 "Unknown error 0x80131500 (Code: 0x80131500, Source: PerfHelper, Description: Time difference is too large - 05:59:36.5381630. Maximum - 600 sec)"
So sounds like you don't have NTP enabled on your ESX server, and time is out if sync between Veeam Monitor server and ESX hosts causing Veeam Monitor to disconnect from hosts.

Thank you.
Thank you so much for your help... It worked perfectly!!!

One last question: I'm very interested in your product (Veeam Backup & Replication) ¿Do you have partners in my country (Colombia)?

Thank you!!!
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

Andres, I will try to find this out for you.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

Andres, I've found a rep for your region, please PM me your contact details and I will connect you. Thanks!