Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
gm7zach
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Zach Rogers

Veeam Monitor breaking connection.

Post by gm7zach »

I am trying out veeam monitoring. Every time I add a new host to veeam after a minute or two both the veam and my host are dropped. After the disconnect I can return to normal in veeam. But the only way I can get back to my host is to reboot the network management in.

I have rebooted, reinstalled, tried different hosts. Veeam support reps sent me a hot fix for the registry but that did not work either.

Does anyone have any ideas of what could be happening?

Thanks!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Veeam Monitor breaking connection.

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello Zach,

What is your support case number? I haven't seen this issue reported previously, so It would be better if our support engineer could look at this issue via WebEx sessions. Btw, what hosts (version) are you trying to monitor? Do you have a vCenter Server to try to add it instead?

Thank you.
gm7zach
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Zach Rogers

Post by gm7zach »

Actually I have been talking with your support team. Zach Weed is who I have been working with. We did a web ex the other day and could not figure out the issue still. I have not heard back from him in a couple of days. And right now I am using esxi 4.0 and one machine with 5.0 as I am starting to upgrade everything to 5. I think this is my case number: ID#5164677. I currently do not have vCenter Server.

Thanks
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

I have passed this info to our support team leader, so that he could take a look at your case.