GA Build 2.1.396 (Released February 24, 2021)
Latest Build 2.1.396 (Released February 24, 2021) V2.1
- V2.1: 2.1.396 Initial Release on February 24, 2021
What's New > What's New in Veeam Backup for AHV V2.1
System Requirements, Known issues, Installation Instructions > Release Notes
User Guide > Documentation
KB Articles: Articles
This release supports Nutanix 5.5.x and later releases.
- This release has been tested to AHV 5.19.x
- V2.1 is for use with VBR 11. V2.1 software is installed on your VBR server, and deployed to AHV from the VBR console
- - V2.1 does interoperate with VBR V10 if the proxy was deployed with V10 and updated at the proxy UI.
- V2 is for use with VBR 10. V2 software is installed on your VBR Server, and deployed to AHV from the VBR console
- V1 is for use with VBR 9.5 U4.
- Nutanix defines releases as LTS or STS - See: https://portal.nutanix.com/page/documen ... 000LIi9CAG (login may be required)
Veeam's support policy is to support new LTS releases within 90 days of it release date..
- Nutanix information on their support policies is available: https://www.nutanix.com/support-service ... /policies/
and their end of support plans https://download.nutanix.com/misc/AOS_EOL/AOS_EOL.pdf.
Older release Downloads: Downloads
GA Build 2.0.558 (Released March 24, 2020)
Latest Build 2.0.558 (Released March 24, 2020) V2
- V2.0: 2.0.558 Initial Release on March 24, 2020
V1 information (for use with VBR 9.5 U4). Veeam Availability for Nutanix
GA Build: 1.0.342 (Released July 26, 2018)
Latest Build: 1.0.829 (Released October 9, 2019) V1 U3
- V1.0: 1.0.342 Initial Release on July 26, 2018
- V1 Update 1: 1.0.457 Released on November 30, 2018
- V1 Update 2: 1.0.632 Released on May 30th, 2019
- V1 Update 3: 1.0.829 Released on October 9th, 2019