- Posts: 323
- Liked: 25 times
- Joined: Jan 02, 2014 4:45 pm
1. Would it make sense to set compression on this backup copy job to "High" to squeeze out the most amount of savings?
2.Will the high level of compression negatively impact deduplication process of the SOBR Offload mechanism? If so, should I just leave compression to "Optimal"?
This is backing up to an Azure S3 back-end if that makes a difference.
- Chief Product Officer
- Posts: 31059
- Liked: 6450 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
2. No, it will not have any negative impact.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests