- Posts: 3
- Liked: never
- Joined: Mar 21, 2021 1:45 pm
- Full Name: Ricardo Ortolani
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Blob Storage Archive Tier
both are setup inside a scale-out repository
- Capacity Tier
- check - copy backups to obj storage as soon as they are created
- check - move backups to object storage as they age out "28 days set"
- Archive Tier
- archive GFS backups older than 35 days
now on my JOB is where I am getting confuse, I would like help because I know this is not set correct ( my job is setup as a Forward Incremental Backup)
- retention - 365 days
- uncheck - keep certain full backups longer for archival
- uncheck - configure secondary
so at the moment the job add backup to the performance and capacity tier, but nothing is been add to the archive tier.
so what I am missing as far configuration?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 465
- Liked: 157 times
- Joined: Jul 21, 2015 12:38 pm
- Full Name: Dustin Albertson
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests