- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Aug 30, 2021 2:43 pm
- Full Name: Fabio Storni
Before July we upgraded our backup infrastructure to Veeam Backup & Replication 11.
In our SORB we have a Capacity Tier on Azure Object storage, now we want to add a new tier (Archive Tier).
I have two questions (one perhaps not strictly related to Veeam but more related to Azure):
- Is there a way to force the data movement? If so, what threshold options can be used?
- Data traffic from Capacity Tier to Archive Tier, which I suppose remains within the Azure infrastructure (there will be no traffic to the on-prem ...), does it have any additional costs?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 18857
- Liked: 1905 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests