- Posts: 30
- Liked: never
- Joined: Feb 04, 2023 5:59 pm
Here are my steps on how I'm backing up my Configuration Backup file.
1. Created a new Exagrid Share Folder in the repository.
2. Configured "Configuration Backup" file to be saved on the newly created
Exagrid share folder.
3. Created Backup Copy Job and Objects >> Add >> From repositories and
selected the Exagrid share folder.
4. Target >> Backup repository "AWS-SOBR".
With this setup:
1.) Will my new Backup Copy job be able to back up the "Configuration Backup" to AWS?
2.) Will I be able to restore the "Configuration Backup" file from AWS?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 13765
- Liked: 2681 times
- Joined: Sep 01, 2014 11:46 am
- Full Name: Hannes Kasparick
- Location: Austria
backup copy jobs cannot copy configuration backups.
You could create a NAS backup job that points to object storage (AWS). To restore, you would set up a new VBR server, import the repository, restore the configuration backup to "somewhere" and then restore the configuration.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests