Discussions related to using object storage as a backup target.
sound
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Will Pavich

SOBR report detailing VMs

Post by sound »

I've been searching the forum and reading docs, but cannot seem to figure out how to generate a simple report of what has been pushed out to my S3 bucket from the SOBR. I have a backup job that that is sending copies of its backups (vmware) to a SOBR which is sending that data to my S3 bucket which is working just fine. I'm doing this to satisfy my weekly offsite storage requirements. But, I need some type of report showing that my vms are actually out on that S3 bucket and can't seem to find something that will work. Yes, I get a very generic emails, but they don't specify anything about what is local and what was pushed out through the SOBR repo to the S3 bucket. I get the sobr report, but that doesn't list anything about the actual VMs. I have been looking for a cmdlet to run, but no such luck. I installed the community version of ONE, but don't see anything there as well.

Anyway, has anyone been able to figure how to list what is currently pushed out through a SOBR to an offsite location like S3 or an azure blob, etc.,?
thanks.
dalbertson
Veeam Software
Liked: 175 times
Full Name: Dustin Albertson

Re: SOBR report detailing VMs

Post by dalbertson »

Currently there isn’t a detailed report on that. There are other posts requesting that feature and it has been noted.
Dustin Albertson | Director of Product Management - Cloud & Applications | Veeam Product Management, Alliances
dalbertson
Veeam Software
Liked: 175 times
Full Name: Dustin Albertson

Re: SOBR report detailing VMs

Post by dalbertson »

Dustin Albertson | Director of Product Management - Cloud & Applications | Veeam Product Management, Alliances