- Posts: 3
- Liked: never
- Joined: Mar 08, 2020 9:47 pm
- Full Name: Don M
Since V10 has been released, we have implemented copy of backups to object storage (Azure Blob) via a SOBR. We have this configured to copy as soon as backups are created in the hopes of using this for an additional up to date offsite backup, and also as they age for archive storage.
Is there any way to test restoration from the data stored on Azure? I have tried relocating the local SOBR data to simulate a disaster and I could not restore.
Or is this functionality not possible?
Thanks in advance.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 13765
- Liked: 2681 times
- Joined: Sep 01, 2014 11:46 am
- Full Name: Hannes Kasparick
- Location: Austria
and welcome to the forums.
I see two ways to test it
1) put the local extent of your scale out repository in maintenance mode
2) setup a new VBR server and import the data.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests