- Posts: 9
- Liked: never
- Joined: Apr 04, 2019 3:40 pm
- Full Name: Girish
I am new to Veeam and trying to use it for our multiple customers as MSP . I have couple of questions?
1. If I use Veeam Cloud connect I can manage customer from one single interface. Correct?
2. I have say customer A for which I want to backup data directly to our data canter. For this Design do I need to deploy any Veeam Server at Customer A location? What component(Server/Servers) I need to deploy in my data center?
3. For Customer B I want create copy locally and send duplicate copy to my data center. In this case does it change anything in terms of design? What I need to deploy at the Customer B site and my Site?
4. If I use Avail site Enterprise Plus License will I be covered?
thanks in advance
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 2641
- Liked: 541 times
- Joined: Jul 15, 2013 11:09 am
- Full Name: Niels Engelen
2 and 3. This depends mostly on the customer and their infrastructure. If they have a virtual infrastructure, we advise to install Veeam Backup & Replication on their side and then do a copy to your Veeam Cloud Connect instance. Within your datacenter, you'll have a Veeam Backup & Replication instance with Veeam Cloud Connect license.
4. The Veeam Cloud Connect license is a different license compared to Standard, Enterprise or Enterprise Plus. Your local Veeam contact can assist you here and bring you in contact with the local cloud team.
Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests