- Posts: 16
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Dec 31, 2018 6:44 am
- Full Name: Harshana Fernando
We have deployed Veeam backup and replication 9.4 with cloud connect component & it’s configured with VMware vCloud Director. During failover we have following concerns, appreciate if someone can clarify following things
1. What is the different between Failover Now & Permanent Failover?
2. We have replicated one vm from on-prem to cloud, and did some changes in cloud vm & fail back to on-prem using undo failback option. After completed undo failover we have identified that changes is not there which we done in cloud replica. We want to know what is the reason for this?
3. In the real disaster situation if we do permanent failover from on-prem to cloud, how to failback from cloud to on-prem after on-prem is get recovered?
4. In the real disaster situation which failover option should we perform Permanent Failover or Failover Now?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 3993
- Liked: 487 times
- Joined: Sep 01, 2014 11:46 am
- Location: Austria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests