Host-based backup of VMware vSphere VMs.
martimartin
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Can

Backup job schedule not working !!!!

Post by martimartin »

hi everybody,
we are using veeam backup and replication v8 and i have noticed that jobs dont start at scheduled time !
Schedule time is set 11:00 pm and now time is 11:30 but job still dosent start ! and all others is same.
how can i solve it ? i checked schedule setting and yes clicked the "run the job automatically" on all job.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Backup job schedule not working !!!!

Post by foggy »

What kind of job it is? Did you create it prior to 11pm? Is it set to run everyday? What about the backup window setting - is there a chance this time is set as "Denied"? What status does it currently have in the job list? Have you checked the time on the backup server?
martimartin
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Can

Post by martimartin »

i tried incremental, reserve incremental type of backup, i created it about 6 hours ago, yes it sets daily at this time.... i have checked event viewer on windows there is nothing about denied..the status says next run time 11/24/2014 11:00, and the server time is correct.

and this situation same for all my jobs.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

martimartin wrote:i have checked event viewer on windows there is nothing about denied..
I was talking about the backup window that is defined in the job settings, at the same Schedule step, under the corresponding check box.
martimartin wrote:the status says next run time 11/24/2014 11:00, and the server time is correct.
Today is 11/28, so this looks confusing. I suggest contacting technical support for a closer look at your setup.