Host-based backup of Microsoft Hyper-V VMs.
PrazMSA
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Rasika Pras Silva

Veem backup error

Post by PrazMSA »

hi One of specific VM d does not get backed up by veeam all the time. It's end up with following error 26/11/2014 5:03:06 PM :: Processing MSA-MSSQL-1 Error: Data error (cyclic redundancy check). Failed to read data from the file [\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy25\Virtual_Hard_Disks\MSA-MSSQL-1.vhdx]. Failed to upload disk. Agent failed to process method {DataTransfer.SyncDisk}. Exception from server: Data error (cyclic redundancy check). Failed to read data from the file [\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy25\Virtual_Hard_Disks\MSA-MSSQL-1.vhdx]. Unable to retrieve next block transmission command. I did try rebooting host server and guest VM But still no luck Please help

I created new job and now gets Processing MSA-MSSQL-1 Error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host Failed to upload disk. Agent failed to process method {DataTransfer.SyncDisk}.

Contacted the veeam support but not that been good . I am still waiting them get back to me. One critical VM backup fail all the time and they couldn't help yet

Wonder any of guys in forum can help
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Re: Veem backup error

Post by Shestakov »

Hello Rasika,
Please provide support case # as required by the forum`s rules.
Thanks.
PrazMSA
Novice

Post by PrazMSA »

hi

Support case ID 00691081
PrazMSA
Novice

Post by PrazMSA »

hi guys

Now I am getting this error

[EDIT] logs removed by moderator
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Kindly, avoid posting log snippets, as it's against our forum rules. Please, continue adding any new logs or notes directly to the support case, and keep working with our engineers. I would appreciate if you could update this topic with a solution once you're up and running. Thanks!