Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
pufferdude
Expert
Liked: 15 times
Full Name: Jim

Veeam ONE v9 Monitor console freezes

Post by pufferdude »

Is anyone else seeing a problem of the Monitor window going "not responding" when trying to interact with the UI? This has started happening to me regularly since upgrading to V9 UPDATE 1. At first I thought maybe it was because I didn't reboot after the update (it didn't prompt to) but it still happens after rebooting. Didn't see ANY such behavior with original v9 release code.

Just checking to see if anyone is seeing similar before I open a case and get into log hell.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Veeam ONE v9 Monitor console freezes

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Jim,

Does this happen on any other installation of Veeam ONE Monitor Client? How large is your infrastructure?

Thanks!
pufferdude
Expert
Liked: 15 times
Full Name: Jim

Post by pufferdude »

I'm only running the client on the Veeam server itself, don't have it installed anywhere else. Pretty small shop... four VM hosts, 6 sockets total. It looks like the Veeam ONE Monitor Server service is what's crashing, as when the client goes non-responding, if I close the window and "quit", then try to run it again, it can't connect to the service. And if I then try to restart the service it errors with "Windows could not stop the Veeam One Monitor Server service". So I have to reboot to get it running again. I'll just open a case.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Yes, please. Let me know your case ID, so that I could monitor it too.