Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
ragesh@biosme.com
Service Provider
Liked: never
Full Name: Ragesh KC

Veeam Cloud Connect Backup //01897968

Post by ragesh@biosme.com »

Hi All

I am facing random issue with veeam cloud connect backup copy jobs, this error keep happens too often with different backup copy jobs randomly, the error i see is " Error: Unable to create attacher: already exists " . Then all the retry attempt failed of that job, we have to disable and enable the backup copy job to make the backup complete again, this keep happens every day with different jobs/machines (only for the cloud connect Backup copy jobs )

The customer is on Veeam 9 latest update and our Service Providers Cloud connect server also on the latest version. I have a support case 01897968 and working with support team but would like to check if anyone faced this issue before ?

thanks,
Ragesh
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2252 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Veeam Cloud Connect Backup //01897968

Post by veremin »

Are you a SP yourself? If so, kindly, apply to Cloud & Service Providers forum group to get access to the dedicated VCSP forum section where all CC-related problems are discussed.

As to the issue, kindly, keep working with the support team. They should be able to find the root cause, once the logs are investigated.

Thanks.
david.blum
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: David Blum

Post by david.blum »

We have the same problem. Did you ever get a resolution on this?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

As far as I see, the OPs case was resolved by fixing network intermittent drops issue and fixing antivirus behavior. I would recommend to contact our support team and reference to that case to speed up the process in your situation.