Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
Frank_190
Influencer
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: Frank Pisano

Office 365 Restore issues

Post by Frank_190 »

I am currently working with Veeam Support on two incidents (02778077 and 02764624) with Office 365 backup. I am wondering if others in the community have run into some of the things I am seeing. Have others been able to restore contacts that are in a folder under contacts? Also have users been able to restore an e-mail that was in a users draft folder?
When I try restoring a contact from a folder under the main contacts folder, there are none listed. When I try to restore a Draft e-mail the e-mail shows up, but when I forward it to the user, the message body is strip away, and blank. I need to restore the message as a PST file.
Again just curios about what other users are seeing in the restores of Office 365 items.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Office 365 Restore issues

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hi Frank,

First: Welcome to the forums!

I haven't heard about this before, but I guess those two specific scenario's are not really that common. Please keep working with our support teams and let us know the outcome. Also, let me know (if they can't solve it) if it is forwarded to the DEV and QC teams. If not, I will take steps from there.

Thanks
Mike