Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
gzygadlo
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Greg Zygadlo

Web Version

Post by gzygadlo »

I was wondering if you would ever consider making a web version of the Veeam One console. This would be good for a NOC, so if it displayed on a TV or monitor you could see any critical alerts. Most of us use laptops and take them to meetings/home/etc. and just easier to open up a web browser to take a quick look.

What I would be looking for is to just get the Alarms, but from within the Web portal be able to act on them like resolving/etc.

Leave any of the config work in the full desktop client.
nitramd
Veteran
Liked: 85 times

Re: Web Version

Post by nitramd »

Greg, you can install the VeeamONE Monitor software locally on your laptop. See this link: https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/one/d ... tml?ver=95

I have the VeeamONE Monitor installed on my desktop, works well.

Hope this helps.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello,

Yes, installing Monitor Client can be indeed used as a solution for mobile workers. Additionally, we have predefined Veeam ONE Reporter dashboards that can be published in NOC datacenters.

Thank you!
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Post by Shestakov »

Hello Greg,
Could you give more examples what you would like to see in web version of Veeam ONE Monitor?
As Vitaliy said, there are Veeam ONE Reporter dashboards including alarm-related dashboards.
gzygadlo
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Greg Zygadlo

Post by gzygadlo » 1 person likes this post

I would like to see so that its in real time from the Virtual Infrastructure the latest alarms and to be able to take action on them. Be nice to have Tabs for Hosts, datastores and Virtual Machines plus an overall tab.

Problem I find with Enterprise Manager and Reporter is the web site times out after a while and then you need to re-authenticate.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Any website will time out user session and will ask to re-authenticate due to security reasons, however there should be a way to customize these timeouts. Thanks for your feedback anyway!