Management reporting and documentation
flavor4real
Expert
Liked: 5 times
Full Name: DS

Blank Page after opening Veeam Reporter

Post by flavor4real »

Hello,
I've setup a brand new Virtual machine with Veeam Monitor (succesfully) and continued to install Veeam Reporter. I had no installation issues. Once I open the Veeam reporter, the web site shows a regular "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". The Veeam B&R is on a other Virtual machine installed.

What could be the problem?
Thanks,
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Blank Page after opening Veeam Reporter

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Dennis,

Good to know that you've started to explore other Veeam products after setting everyting up with Veeam B&R. :wink:

As to your issue, what comes to my mind is a probable IIS misconfiguration. Can you confirm that it is up and running? What about the website itself? Are you able to open it from the IIS console?

Thanks.
flavor4real
Expert
Liked: 5 times
Full Name: DS

Re: Blank Page after opening Veeam Reporter

Post by flavor4real »

In case anyone has the the same issues, here is the respond according to Veeam Support:

The exception you are seeing is a symptom of a known issue with using Server 2008 and a security practice that takes place in government networks. The best way to get around this issue is to try installing reporter on a box running Server 2003 and running it off that. I apologize for the inconvenience of the fix but it should be able to get you up and running.

Thanks