Management reporting and documentation
Aremac
Enthusiast
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: Sam Pierce

Reporter / monitor v6 reports

Post by Aremac »

I just upgraded to Veeam One 6 and everything more or less is working ok with the exception of reports. Regardless of reporter or monitor if I generate a report it launches the viewer gives me the animated loading icon then just displays a blank report. No text or information at all. I know there is data present as the widgets are populated with information.

I've run a repair install (no change), searched on line for similar issue (didn't find any) no error messages are reported. the report view just has its' control bar and shows 'of 0' Reporter connection test to MS report server completes without error.

Has anyone experienced this?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Reporter / monitor v6 reports

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Sam, are you using SQL Server Reporting Services or our built-in reporting engine? Thanks!
Aremac
Enthusiast
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: Sam Pierce

Post by Aremac »

SSRS. It was pre-exiting from previous veeam reporter install. When I did the install of 6 (after uninstalling previous version) I had to point veeamone 6 reporter to the ssrs server url which I did and tested which passed. So it's seeing the SSRS server.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

In this case I would suggest contacting our tech guys and let them take a look at this issue live, meanwhile I would recommend to switch to our new reporting engine which gives you the same capabilities as SSRS. Basically this was the major reason why we made SSRS optional.