Management reporting and documentation
bdwyer
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Brian Dwyer

'Directory does not exist when creating new scheduled report

Post by bdwyer »

Using Reporter 4.0.2.308 in the VeeamOne 5.x suite. I am repeatedly having this issue when I go to create a new schduled report. Everything works fine until I get to the point where I input the save path for the file. At first I thought that the issue was due to the fact that some of the nested directories had spaces between words. But I'm continuing to get the error 'Directory does not exist'. It doesn't matter whether I enclose the path in quotes or not.

So I created a new and simple test directory structure. It is as follows:

D:\Reports\INV

You can't get any more simple than that. Due to the complex nature of our reporting requirements, we need to have multiple directories within the drive structure to create separation and categorization between reports. Reports will always be the primary directory, but from there, there will be multiple sub-directories separating reports.

I've also assured that the scheduled report service account has change access to the local drive and directory structure, so permissioning is in place. Btw, even if I take the path back to simply D:\Reports, I still get 'Directory does not exist'. This seems like the stupidest of issues, but I am completely out of ideas and would really appreciate help on this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Brian
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: 'Directory does not exist when creating new scheduled re

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Brian,

Do you possibly use a mapped drive as a target for your reports?

Thanks!
bdwyer
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Brian Dwyer

Post by bdwyer »

No, this is a local drive on the server not a mapped network drive.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hmm...that's strange. Could you please send the corresponding debug logs to our technical team for further investigation?