Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
smile_dav
Enthusiast
Liked: 5 times

Veeam 6.5 Beta version/program?

Post by smile_dav »

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any beta programs that we can join to get copies of Veeam's softwares in advance so we can be familiar with it by the time it comes out?
I have spoken to people inside Veeam, and there doesn't seem to be any programs in place that we distributors/resellers can join so that we can jump ahead of the train and know the product well before we sell to our customers when a new version is coming out.

I have already got a Exchange Explorer beta and have been craving for more :mrgreen:

Thanks!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Veeam 6.5 Beta version/program?

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi David,

We only make alpha/beta versions of the full product available to Veeam Backup & Replication Focus group, where we invite most active members of these forums.

Thanks!
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6704 times

Post by Gostev »

Another possibility is being included on limited private beta driven by our system engineers (happens closer to the release). They pick specific customers and partners themselves, depending on their availability to support and assist with beta. They usually invite the same/proven folks every time, so I recommend you establish close relationship with your Veeam sales team, ask that you are included in future, and prove to be worthy beta tester once included for the first time.
smile_dav
Enthusiast
Liked: 5 times

Post by smile_dav »

Thank you Vitally and Anton!

I will talk to my Veeam sales contacts and make sure they put our name forward for future betas.