- Posts: 279
- Liked: 112 times
- Joined: Apr 20, 2017 4:19 pm
- Full Name: Joe Houghes
- Location: Castle Rock, CO
- It worked against v9.5, but not against v10?
- It doesn't work when trying to migrate a configuration from a v9.5 server to a v10 server?
- Posts: 85
- Liked: 4 times
- Joined: Aug 28, 2014 12:16 pm
On the 9.5 side it doesnt work because ist an 2008R2 with PS 2.0. From 10 to 9.5 it reports an error with an unexpected return value.
So I will keep this tool in mind for some further usage, but for now, I'll portate the jobs by hand
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 939
- Liked: 254 times
- Joined: Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm
- Full Name: Danilo Chiavari
- Location: Rome, IT
1) Would it be possible to update the old v9.5 instance to v10 (or to install v9.5 temporarily for the new instance), so that source and target versions for job export match?
2) Installing newer versions of Powershell on Windows Server 2008 R2 should be fairly easy (e.g. http://lifeofageekadmin.com/install-wmf ... s-2008-r2/). Anything specific that doesn't allow you to do it?
I'll try to take a look at the script for v10 compatibility in the next days anyway.
Presales Manager - Italy
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests