Hi, thanks for this its great.
It hasnt worked for me though unfortunately.
I have tried quite a few times and what I have found is that the imported backups do update in the repository.
But when running the surebackup job the restore points dont update...
So for example:
- I create a backup of a VM at 10:00 and copy it offsite
- create an application goup and surebackup job in the offsite server
- run the surebackup job and it says the restore point is from 10:00. Surebackup job is a success.
- I create another backup of the same VM at 12:00 and copy it offsite
- rescan the repository in the offsite server. In the imported backups of the offsite server it correctly shows the last two restore points are 12:00 and 10:00.
- I run the surebackup job and it says the restore point is from 10:00.
The only way I have found which works is to remve the surebackup job and the application group, then re-add them
Do you not find the same thing?
Thanks very much