Management reporting and documentation
Deyan
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Deyan

Veeam One Report Showing Backup Jobs failing consecutively within a Period of Time

Post by Deyan »

Is there a way to create a report showing Backup Jobs failing consecutively within a period of time? For example I need to know if any jobs failed twice in two days in a row within a month. For example this report will show me if any jobs failed with names of the jobs and the dates they failed (for example job1 failed on 7th and 8th, job 2 failed 5th/6th and 17th/18th). This is if the backups happening every night so a new cycle is starting nightly. Also I want to ignore retries within the same backup same day. If The job is retrying the same night 3 times as default veeam setup and on the 3rd time it actually did work then this is not a failure , but if it fails all retries one day and then the next day it fails again then I need to know the name of the gob and the exact consecutive days it failed within a month or within a week or within a year. Ideally I should be able to set how many days / cycles I count as failure (3 days in a row or 3 days in a row) and I want to exclude any disabled and non-active (non-live) jobs.
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 182 times

Re: Veeam One Report Showing Backup Jobs failing consecutively within a Period of Time

Post by RomanK »

Hello Deyan,

In theory it could be the Job History report, but unfortunately there are no filters you are talking about. At least yet.

Thanks
Deyan
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Deyan

Re: Veeam One Report Showing Backup Jobs failing consecutively within a Period of Time

Post by Deyan »

Hi,

Thanks. Yes. The Job History gives me failures but then I need to go through all jobs (a lot) for a Month, see what failed and how many times job by job which is impossible for me to correlate this info.