RESTful knowledge exchange
bibawa
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Steve Vos

API Not returning all tenants

Post by bibawa »

Hi All,

We're using the Veeam API to automate our Cloud Connect invoicing. We extract a list of all tenants via the /cloud/tenants GET command as described here : https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/backu ... ml?ver=110

Our Veeam B&R console is showing us a total count of 65 tenants, when we run the /cloud/tenants command it is showing only 60 tenants, so we're missing a few of them. As we only get 60 back it sound like a bug to me.

When I run the command /query?type=CloudTenant I see in the pagination results and it show it has a page size of 100 records and the results are shown on 1 page, and the missing tenants aren't over there. So it has nothing to do with limits in the API returning result.

For some reason the API is stopping at 60 results, to exclude a bug in the Enterprise manager software, I updated the Enterprise manager interface to the latest available version of Veeam.

Someone with the same issue or has some ideas what this could be? I already opened a support ticket (Case #05212649 ).

brg,
Andreas Neufert
VP, Product Management
Liked: 1407 times
Full Name: Andreas Neufert

Re: API Not returning all tenants

Post by Andreas Neufert »

I think support should have a look at it. let’s see what they can find.