I checked the job setup.
The backup to disk job itself ran and the notification doesn't say full because it was an incremental job that ran. That is normal.
However, the backup to tape job notification says:
Backup to tape job: JobName (Full)
The "Backup to tape job:" part doesn't appear to be defined anywhere manually. It seems to know it's a backup to tape job and puts that there. Then there is the job name itself which I checked and is labeled correctly. Then it seems to append the "(Full)" to the end of it again this morning. It looks like it is happening to all the tape job notifications.
I will have to call support and see if they can figure out why.