Not a major issue by any means but a minor niggle I just discovered that you may not be aware of.
I just noticed that one of my jobs was named with incorrect case (e.g. started with Bir-... when I meant to start it BIR-...). When I edited the job just to rename it (yes, I'm fussy about such consistency
it wouldn't let me saying something to the effect of "A job with this name already exists" so I had to change it to an interim name (BIIR-...) then back to the desired name.
Minor bug but still a little annoying as I'd expect the interface to be aware that I'm editing the job in question.
(Posted in the tape board simply because it happened to be a tape job but assume same behaviour for all jobs).