- Posts: 3
- Liked: never
- Joined: Sep 12, 2013 4:48 am
- Full Name: Olivier VILLEGENTE
Is it possible to di this type of backup with Veeam 7 :
- Do a full backup of my VM on sunday and an incremental from monday to friday.
- On saturday (not for the last sartuday of the month), make a weekly backup by puting all the backups of the week on a tape.
- On the last saturday of the month, make a monthly backup by puting all the backups of the week on a tape.
Thanks for your help,
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 20873
- Liked: 2048 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
- Product Manager
- Posts: 19819
- Liked: 2124 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
1) Have two different media pools with the different retention settings ("Weekly", "Monthly").
2) Have two different tape jobs. ("All Saturdays of the month, apart from the last one", "The last Saturday of the month")
3) Point the tape jobs to the media pools, accordingly.
4) Run PS script executing "weekly" job on all Saturdays of the month, apart from the last one and "monthly" job on the last Saturday of the month.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests