v.Eremin wrote:Did you, probably, disable the incremental schedule for the file to tape copy job? If so, try to tick the corresponding option (Incremental Backup -> Run incremental backup), set there the same time (3 Saturday, 11:59), untick it back and click “Finish”. After it, the schedule shouldn’t change any longer.
sbbots wrote:I am having a lot of issues with Veeam right now (SMTP notifications no longer work for no reason at all, old restore points not being removed, job scheduling, ect etc
Erhardt wrote:I had to reenter the "Main"-SMTP-Password under Options after upgrading to Veeam 7 - did you check it?
Old restore points i remove with "remove from backups/replicas" (to remove them from SQL database) and then i remove them from disk manually. If i use the option "remove from disk" i had problems with old restore points, too, because they stucked in the SQL database.
v.Eremin wrote:I’ve just tested this – and it seems that after the incremental schedule had been enabled/disabled in accordance with the full one, the next job run was shown correctly. So, if you experience different behaviour, it might be worth opening a ticket with our support team and letting them investigate it directly, since it’s the fastest and most reliable way to address any technical issue.
sbbots wrote:I am doing a clean install of Veeam right now. Once it is complete I will setup a few jobs and see if it works correctly.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests