I found another bug from patch 2.
- 4 x ESXi Server
- 1 x DD2500
- All on FC connection
- 2 x Veeam Management Server with Proxy
- 2 x LTO5 Tape Drive (Standalone) FC
- Now using 2 x Veeam backup server, each of them connect 1 x tape drive. All backup to DD will finish first, then to tape. Each side backup data around 7TB.
- When backup to DD, it needs to use "None" Compression, if not, backup to DD very slow (solved)
- When backup to tape, I have already chosen "Latest" but sometimes backup twice objects at a time. It makes backup to tape always fail as already over backup windows.
- When create the backup compression, the backup to tape speed become more ridiculous.
- May I know what is the definition of "Latest"?
- How to improve the speed to tape?
- If can't improve, I need to use Backup Exec to write data to tape, how can make Backup Exec from same Veeam Backup Server can visualize the DD Pool and write data to Tape?
Please help and thanks a ton in advance.