I don't know if this is a bug but I wanted to put it out there. I didn't open a support case because I don't really have any logs to show this. Each week we remove a handful of tapes and put ones back in that have expired retention periods. Once the TL2000 tape drive slots are put back in it reads the barcodes and updates accordingly. Except Veeam does not update its interface with what is online and offline. So we will see 2 tapes located in the same slot number. So the old tapes never go offline and only some of the new tapes come online. This was another administrators console today it happened to so I had him right click the library and rescan. It completed successfully but still showed 2 tapes in the same slot. I log into VBR from another console and open the tape infrastructure panel and I see everything displaying correctly. I have him close VBR completely and re-open the application, then it shows the tapes correctly. So it seems as if VBR knows what's going on in the background but does not display it correctly. Today it happened to the second terminal for the third or fourth time. I am putting it out there in case there is someone else that has had experienced the same thing or Veeam is aware.