- Posts: 13
- Liked: 3 times
- Joined: Oct 15, 2013 7:20 am
already talked to support about a GUI Display behaviour when backup up whole repositories (including several backup jobs) to tape. They offered my to create a Feature Request - so here it is.
- Tape Job stores all available Points on tape but only one vm of all are listed in the GUI processed log
- This is since Tape support was implemented
- Can we list all processed vm's of the defined job located on the repo as backup job and backup copy job does?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 11591
- Liked: 1004 times
- Joined: Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm
- Full Name: Dmitry Popov
- Location: Prague
Thank you for your feature request! May I suggest to check VeeamOne reporting capabilities as potential workaround? VeeamOne has Tape Backups report t which maintains a record of VMs and computers archived to tape media. Thanks.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests