I upgraded a fully working v8 Veeam installation to v9 yesterday and now my tape library is marked as offline and nothing I do seems to make it online again.
No hardware changes were made yesterday, I didn't even enter the server room
the install was done remotely.
I've restarted the Veeam server several times and tried rescanning the tape library but it's still offline. The rescan sits for a few seconds and then becomes "idle".
The only thing I haven't done yet is power cycle the tape library, but I won't be in the office until this afternoon so can't do this yet.
I've logged a support Case # 01747089.