- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Nov 07, 2017 4:37 pm
- Full Name: Linux Agent User
I've finally got the agent to backup our little Linux vm but I don't understand some of the information given in the backup summary now that it's finished.
So 2 questions please.
The job is set to do a whole machine backup to a network folder with 4 restore points.
The vm is using 27GB of a provisioned 44GB.
The summary says:
Processed: 5GB (100%)
Transferred: 2GB (2.5x)
Why discrepancy between Actual size / Processed size / Transferred size?
The actions listed in the summary are:
Job MyBackup started at ...
Preparing to backup
[warn] Backup is missing in repository
Starting full backup to Repository_2
Backing up BIOS bootloader on /dev/sda
Backed up sda 5 GB at ...
Backing up summary.xml
[warn] Processing finished with warnin...
Why the warning?
Is it just because it's the first successful backup?
Or is it by default looking for a repository server & will moan about there not being one every time?
Many thanks in advance for any light you can shed peeps
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 4320
- Liked: 355 times
- Joined: May 19, 2015 1:46 pm
1. Is that the first backup for that agent? What is the total size of all of your partitions and how much of space is actually occupied?
2. The warning says that the agent is not able to find its previous backup. Did you change repository, or deleted the backup, or the previous backup just wasn't successful?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests