Please include mkfs.ext4 on the recovery ISO.
- Testing Veeam for Linux; we're a Storagecraft shop but they don't support Debian :S.
- Postgres server has 2 volumes; one for OS, one for DB.
- Research tells me Veeam doesn't quiesce the filesystem / DBs, so I'm using Veeam for OS drive and PG_Dump for DB drive to achieve consistent DB backups.
- Testing restore. Veeam restores OS and OS drive beautifully, but from the Recovery ISO I want to format the DB drive to later restore from PG dumps. If I boot the recovered OS before doing that, it does funny things because it's looking for the 2nd volume that isn't existent yet.
- As I told support, I'm not really looking for support. It would just save me trouble if the recovery ISO included filesystem tools. I don't think they're very big.