Please excuse that I answer so late. I did not see your post.
* The Debian servers, what workloads are they running
- The server utilization or the workloads is not high. The servers for example are Monitoringservers….
- On the Oracleserver, the workloads are high.
* What underlying filesystem?
- Ext 2-4, xFS
* If we would offer backup, would you like to see File-level backup, Volume level or Entire Server protection?
* What kind of restore options would you like to see?
- All options if possible
. We just want to have an image with which I can recover an entire server. It is sufficient only the system partition.