My daily workstation, Windows 10 with the same version of VEEAM Endpoint Backup (188.8.131.526, its update tab tells me it is still up to date), is starting to exhibit this problem too. Looking at the age of this thread and the fact that Veeam is set to automatically check for updates, I suppose I have been using 184.108.40.2066 for months without a problem.
I normally log out each night, but leave the machine powered on so I can log in from home in case of emergency.
The problem only started occurring about a week, maybe a few weeks ago, at first almost unnoticed, and appears to gradually get worse by the day until I either reboot or restart the endpoint service.
Yesterday it reached a point where it began to make Windows unstable: 8GB RAM, and the pagefile had grown to 20 GB. The system ran out of memory when I opened an Excel file. The file was large (2 GB), but it posed no problem when I created it a day before.
After restarting the endpoint service, everything returned to normal. This morning I checked and found high memory use of the endpoint service again, although not yet to the same degree as yesterday. RAM and pagefile use are currently resp about 4.0 and 3.5 GB, with only my browser (Chrome) open as a user application.