Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
dannym
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: danny

Backup and Recovera Media Raid driver

Post by dannym »

Hello, i tried to load a driver for my LSI Embedded Raid to recover the image on an new virtual drive. After loading the driver the systems aks me to reboot the system? But its a DVD, after reboot everything is the same.
Any idea to implant the driver in the iso image? (the Recovery Media was build on the same system whith working raid an whith the option to put the driver in the image)
thanks danny
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: Backup and Recovera Media Raid driver

Post by Dima P. »

Hello Danny,

If the Recovery Media was created from to original operating system with drivers being collected, then driver should already be there. Can you go to Tools > Load Driver and find the device as listed? Thanks!
dannym
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: danny

Post by dannym »

Hello Dima,

Unfortunately is the driver not in the list an after loading it doesnt work without restart, so I`m in a endless loop.
I think this is a problem because of the cheap Fakeraid from the Fujitsu TX1310, even installing windows is a adventure until the driver works.
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Post by Dima P. »

Danny,

Is it possible for you to raise a support case as we might need to investigate the debug logs of Veeam Agent for Windows and Recovery Media? Thank you in advance!