Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
exeter_acres
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: CURTIS

Backup Copy job, No such host is known.....but it starts Your support case number is 04475177.

Post by exeter_acres »

New User.....Did start a support case (Your support case number is 04475177.) but thought I would ask here.....
Backing up Win10 box to my FreeNas server..... had it working...but decided to create a new dataset and backup to new dataset. dataset is reachable.. mapped to a drive.. and I can write files to it backup starts... actually writes some data in the VBK file.. but then stops.... with error Backup Copy job, No such host is known I have searched.. but usually the error has to do with connecting.. I can connect.. it starts.. then stops. Thoughts? Thanks.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6725 times

Re: Backup Copy job, No such host is known.....but it starts Your support case number is 04475177.

Post by Gostev »

Hello! I see you opened a support case just a few minutes before posting - lets give support a chance to review and respond. Unfortunately, we are unable to troubleshoot technical issues via forum posts. Thanks!